LASERTECH Sublimation-HD Dye Sublimation Ink
Product code: SUBHDCYAN1L
Sublimation-HD is a high-viscosity sublimation ink for EPSON i3200, 4720, xp600, 5113
Uniquely formulated for EPSON Print heads, these inks feature expanded gamut and extended yield for vibrant, true-to-life colors and lower imaging costs.
– Produces higher-definition images than ever before – up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
– High-yield gel formula for the lowest possible image cost.
– 20% larger color gamut than for the most vibrant colors ever.
– Convenient 1 L and 5 L ink bottels for maximum uptime and equipment life.
Sublimation-HD sublimation inks enable you to decorate a wide variety of products made from polyester fabrics or polymer-coated rigid media including:
– Aluminum Panels and Inserts
– Hardboard and Wood Plaques
– Polyester Fabric
– Reinforced Fiberglass Plastic
The key to the sublimation-HD system is the chemical process. When sublimation inks are heated to 200øC, they turn into a gas and form a permanent bond to 100% polyester fabric or items that have a polymer coating. The result is a premium, full-colour, photographic-quality image that will not crack, peel or wash away from the substrate to which it was applied.